New In: Kylie Lipkits in 22 & Candy K

Everyone and their mother have been lusting after the Kylie Lipkits since they came on the market a few months ago, which in ...






Everyone and their mother have been lusting after the Kylie Lipkits since they came on the market a few months ago, which in turn means they sell out in minutes and you have to be on the website at relaunch time to get your hands on the ones you want. The kits contain a lipstick and lip liner and are $29 each. 

Having a general bed time of 9pm on work nights, I set my alarm for 11pmGMT and was up and ready to online shop. I went in knowing exactly what two colours I wanted and luckily - after a lot of refreshing and panicking (seriously, it was stressful), I managed to purchase them both! 

THE LIPKITS
22
22 is the newest of the Kylie Lipkit shades. It's an orangey red, which I find flatters my skin tone really well. Also seeing it on others, it looks like it would suit any skin tone! Being an avid fan of MACs So Chaud, I knew I would get on well with this colour. The lip liner and lipstick are so silky and almost glide onto the lips very elegantly. 

Candy K
Candy K is the first lip kit I fell in love with and knew I must have. I was quite wiry about it however, as I am quite pale sometimes pink/nudes can look awful on me. I much prefer a darker nude as opposed to a really light pink. I'd seen so many different swatches of this but I have to say it is more nude and dark than what shows up on camera. 

Both really do have a great formula, and best of all - THEY LAST!! I even struggled getting these off my arm after taking the photo let alone getting them off my lips. I can eat, drink, and run errands all day in these without so much as a smudge. 
All in all, worth the hype. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments