A New York Photo Diary: Sights and Cityscapes

I finally got round to uploading all of my NYC snaps to my laptop, better late than never! H...











I finally got round to uploading all of my NYC snaps to my laptop, better late than never!

Here are a few photos from my trip to New York City. I took over 2000 photos and have somehow managed to whittle it down to just a few favourites - I don't think anyone's interested in seeing 8 photos of the same cake from Carlo's Bakery from different angles (that cake was so so yummy), and 6 photos of me trying to get a snap of Bruce Willis in Die Hard at SyFy movies with a view (that movie with that view. oh New York).

I had such a good time it's hard to put into words. I don't know how anyone can't have an amazing time there, it's a city like no other that's for sure. I'm desperate to go back, but there's a few other places I want to tick off my bucket-list first. 

Enough waffle from me, enjoy! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments